HISTORY

Our clinic was established and constructed in August 2001 on the area of ancient buildings formerly belonging to the manor. The manor was partly destroyed during military operations in 1945. Finally there were remained buildings: the brick warehouse, cow-shed and the stable. The ruined manor and other buildings had been demolished in 1996.

The only visible reminder of former possessors there are monuments of nature: over 100 years old time - tree and brittle willows on the banks of the brook - RUDA. Despite of only five year history - our clinic has been attended by many distinguished guests and several hundreds of patients.